Monday, February 11, 2013

The countdown to Argentina!

Hola!

  I'm Lucy Norris, a 16 year-old girl from the small island of Martha's Vineyard, Masachussetts. For the spring semester of my junior year I will be studying abroad in La Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina with AFS Intercultural Programs.
 In exactly eight days I will leave MV and begin my journey! One of the reasons I wanted to study abroad in Argentina is because Spanish has always been my favorite subject. From this experience I hope to improve it greatly, learn a new culture, and meet many new people! I have created a blog to help future exchange students (knowing that other blogs were very helpful to me), and to keep everyone that wishes to read updated along the way!









                                      A picture of my host family!!!


                                          The city of La Plata




                                   A famous cathedral in the city

No comments:

Post a Comment